Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What games are you playing about now?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
In the last month or so I played a little bit of a lot of games lol I played Fallout3 with my bro, finished it then played some Deus Ex: HR, played the first and second act in The witcher 3, ummmm what else have I played, I think that's about it for now lol.

i have no mouth and i must scream. not for the faint hearted, but one of the greatest games ever.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
i have no mouth and i must scream. not for the faint hearted, but one of the greatest games ever.
That game is so screwed up... I love it.

I've been playing the Professor Layton series again to look at the different character designs. It's a part of me trying to go back and rediscover some of the things that inspired the way I draw. (cheeky)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Xy$
Oh I played Outlast, Life Is Strange and a lot of The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth last weekend ~

I want some freetime please. So much to study and so much homework, no time for games... I can't even chill

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Been Digimon Cyber Sleuth all week. Finally got Lillymon. I love my team- an angel guy/girl, a giant eagle, a giant red dragon, and a cute plant pixie! I hope there is more battles later though, because I'm just wrecking the digital realm lately.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Xy$
Oh I played Outlast, Life Is Strange and a lot of The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth last weekend ~

I want some freetime please. So much to study and so much homework, no time for games... I can't even chill
It's sorta the same case here, if you replace homework with game dev (and a little bit of ACTUAL homework).

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Xy$
playing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest... well, I'm pretty tired now so ima sleep soon but OMG, it's awesome so far!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Thanks to @Micro I am playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright.

I screwed up my "bane" though so I have to restart. I would pick the one that kills hp. X_X On hard mode!

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Xy$
well i am waiting for firemblem fates: Birthright, stupid European release dates, I just hope NO ONE SPOILERS IT TILL I GET IT. So in mean time i recently bought about 7 expansions for sims 3 as it was on sale :P and been playing that hehe. hving a blast, made some celebrity fall in love with my sim is awesome, my sim is a faerie :P. I have sims 2 and 4, but sims 3 is my fav still till sims 4 can get more expansions that are as good, :P

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I wish I could find fun in Sims3 (only one I have), I never caught the draw to it. The fact that everyone is the house was a "family" made it hard to enjoy. I hope to get my money's worth on it SOMEDAY though..

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Xy$
I wish I could find fun in Sims3 (only one I have), I never caught the draw to it. The fact that everyone is the house was a "family" made it hard to enjoy. I hope to get my money's worth on it SOMEDAY though..
yeah you can just start a household with just yourself and then "recruit" people to live in your house later after you befriend them (just spam compliments and they will like you fast... just like real life! ha ha ha) I didn't get into Sims4 like I did Sims3 though. I need to try it again sometime...

I played some Norn9 the other day, finally beat MOST of the game! 1 more route to go. also played some World of Warcraft yesterday and of course Fire Emblem~ today I need to be creative though ;w; wish me luck~

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Xy$
today I need to be creative though ;w; wish me luck~
Good luck (puppy eyes) Totally agree about the thing with sims 4. I've played sims since sims 1 and it just changed so much. Always prefered sims 2 over sims 3 but you just can't compare them with sims 4 (the creators actually made this for the players with older pcs and stuff but why would they make the NEW generation of the game for the people with OLD pcs? I mean that's nice and all but is it worth it to leave out tons of features? In my opinion they should just have made a second version of sims 3 or anything). I should actually search my old sims 3 cd and reinstall it on laptop(cheeky)

Played some Edna and Harvey the Breakout today. This game is hilarious

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Xy$
Good luck (puppy eyes) Totally agree about the thing with sims 4. I've played sims since sims 1 and it just changed so much. Always prefered sims 2 over sims 3 but you just can't compare them with sims 4 (the creators actually made this for the players with older pcs and stuff but why would they make the NEW generation of the game for the people with OLD pcs? I mean that's nice and all but is it worth it to leave out tons of features? In my opinion they should just have made a second version of sims 3 or anything). I should actually search my old sims 3 cd and reinstall it on laptop(cheeky)

Played some Edna and Harvey the Breakout today. This game is hilarious
i don't like sims 4, sims 1 and 2 is my fav, but sims 3 is easier to play :P. I have all expansions for sims 2 and 3 so hehe. I just like making a family and fulfilling wishes and trying to complete challenges from here : http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=564
I personally like the perfect genetics, i am currently trying in sims 3 :P

Khayalan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Eehhhh... Actually im playing CS:GO with a group of dudes ;) But next week BDO(BlackDesertOnline) starts :) Im really hyped because i waited around 2 years for that game ;)

-Khayalan

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Xy$
@EvilChibi I loved the first three sims gamestoo. Every one of them was a special game on their own. I like how you can actually color everything in sims 3 and there are tons of mods and cc and the dlcs are seriously amazing ( most). In sims 4 you have to buy a dlc to get whirlpools ?? Totally agree XD I should try these challenges too lol when i got time, seems amusing XD
Sometimes i dream about rebuying sims 2....
Edit: my internet is being weird and doesn't send my posts and replies. Sorry ewe

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I forgot that EA gave away Sims2 and all the exps free over about a year and a half ago. I should try to get that going again. I remember having a ton of compatibility issues. Everyone seems to think Sims2 is the best one.

Playing Fire Emblem Fates on hard mode classic. Fun stuff, so far.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Xy$
Wildstar is a very engrossing game/MMO, I went in and before I knew it I only had 5 hours left for sleep.

Also might have one of the best soundtracks of an MMO I've played. The humor and colorful almost Ratchet and Clank worthy art style and the action combat is just, yum!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I tried Wildstar a bit, but it was so lonely, no one was there to group with. Wildstar is what made me realized I needed to buy a new graphics card too. >_<