Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Your Choice" Giveaway

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Hello fellow members, welcome to another giveaway!

Haven't done one of these in a while. Not that I haven't wanted to, I simply haven't had much free time in the last month and a half. But now that I'm thinking about it and I have a day off ahead of me, I thought it was the perfect time to throw one up. So, unlike all my previous giveaways where I chose a game and gave it away, this time you get to choose the game when you win. That's right, I will buy the winner of this giveaway the pc game of their choice, priced up to $40 US before taxes.

How this giveaway is going to work.
-Simply post in this thread stating you wish to enter.
-I will associate each entry with a number in the order entries were posted.
-I will generate a random number and the person associated with the number will be the winner.

Rules for this giveaway
-You must have at least 20 posts from before this giveaway began.
-Make your entry visible and clear. I would hate to overlook someone's entry, so make it obvious for me; maybe bold it or something.
-Just keep being awesome overall.

This giveaway will end Thursday, Sep 22nd at 11:59pm PDT and I will announce the winner the following day.

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
A giveaway? Bahh! So boring!

Well hello there! This is my post indicating my statement of wishing to enter.

This is an entry.

Colors are awesome.

Just kidding. Giveaways are amazing! Let's give!

This line of text is an edit. This edit is an indication of making this more clear and more bold!

This is a tryhard attempt of Cnal's chaotic colorful statement.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hmmm, It's been awhile since I last participated in one of your epic giveaways and the last time I did, I walked away with the Bio Shock series(love it by by the way). With all that being said I shall participate again, yay me!

LTN Games Enters This Epic Giveaway

Thanks for doing this Akod, you have seriously epic stuff to giveaway.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Xy$
Lore solemnly swears that he is up to no good.

Lore makes this his indication he wishes to enter this promotion please!

Lore speaks of himself in the third person. Don't mind him.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
All those colorful posts...My eyes can't take it, I think they're melting. D=

Glad to see you're all excited to be a part of this giveaway, just popping in to let you know that the Humble Bundle store is having a sale right now, so if the game you wanted is normally more than $40 and isn't on sale elsewhere it may be there. For example, I know DOOM and XCOM 2 are on sale for under $40 and Dark Souls 3 is on sale for $40.19, which is so close I would make an exception for it.
[doublepost=1474648166,1474599160][/doublepost]And the winner has been selected! Congratulations @Mysiath, you are the winner of the giveaway! When you decide on your game, post here or send it to me in a message.
Thank you all for entering! I hope to see you all in the next giveaway.

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
The Eternal Lord is known for being a wrathful and rage-filled Lord, but this thread of awesomeness and the win itself brings some happiness to his Eternal life. The Eternal Lord is for now satisfied and will stop his world-domination and conquering of unknown galaxies and civilizations.

This following sentence is found in a note left by a dead old man > You can never satisfy the Eternal Lord. Do not even try for his satisfaction is known to last for only minutes before his unrivaled lust for conquest and world-domination will begin anew with heightened wrath and rage

The Eternal Lord commands his slaves to place @Akod to the list. The personal list of the Eternal Lord that reminds him of the people who had done him a service and that the people on the list were to be left alone. One could consider the people on the list to be under the protection of the great Lord.

...Damn... I had fun writing this.