Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SGE] Vibrant Horizon | 2016

On a scale from 1 to 5, how interesting does this look?

• Total voters

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
So those of you who you don't me due to my increasingly long disappearances, I am StatusGearEntertainment (or at least the representative for SGE). Known to specialize in digital graphics generally and event logics in the RPG Maker community, I also not only work on RPG Maker games but games outside in general.

In this particular thread, we will go over and share with you an avatar dress up MMO known as:

Here in this spoiler we have what the site will possibly look like when you begin to browse through it!

Some of the commissions we have out here by other artists! We really like the support and appreciate their hard work!

This was made by KuroMokonaChan on deviantART! Loving the art style!

This was made by KuroMokonaChan on deviantART! Loving the art style!

This was made by karouAn on deviantART! Loving the art style!

This was made by LaDollBlanche on deviantART! Loving the art style!

We also are talking about having a Gacha system which for those of you who don't know, is a special random chance of obtaining items!

We also are currently are working on costume design sets that most likely will be in the game for you to wear in the coming future!

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I voted "Not that interested", mostly because I don't really get the concept.

I have no idea what "avatar dress up MMO" is supposed to mean. Is the game dressing up a character? Is there a game, and you dress up a character to play as? Even looking at the Patreon page as well, it's very vague as to what I'd actually be investing in.

My advice would be to emphasize the game part more, because as of right now I'm not really seeing what would make this different to something already established like Gaia Online or IMVU. Clearly your idea is different, but what I'm seeing on the pages isn't showing me how.

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I have no idea what "avatar dress up MMO" is supposed to mean. Is the game dressing up a character? Is there a game, and you dress up a character to play as? Even looking at the Patreon page as well, it's very vague as to what I'd actually be investing in.
At first I thought I had to explain that but it appears you recalling Gaia Online and IMVU already shows me you get the idea of an "avatar dress up mmo". It follows through in the same region as those but not much has been revealed due to the lack of information I posted up. This thread is still under construction as the other members of the team are still overlooking the final draft of any real description of the entire thing.

My advice would be to emphasize the game part more, because as of right now I'm not really seeing what would make this different to something already established like Gaia Online or IMVU. Clearly your idea is different, but what I'm seeing on the pages isn't showing me how.
You're right on that part. More or less the graphics are the only things up at the moment. The idea in this step is to first create a visual concept of what the game will be and the structure in the actual game will be coming after. It's almost reverse in some ways of how creators develop a story and plot first before designing anything else. More will be posted in time.

Clearly your idea is different, but what I'm seeing on the pages isn't showing me how.
In a nutshell, it will basically be just like Gaia, Tinierme, IMVU and so forth but with a battle system and such, more RPG-like than the standards. Similar to how Gaia had the zOMG game that was later taken down. Ours will not.

#Social-Media #Avatar #Dress-Up #Action-Battle-System
[doublepost=1475427660,1470555698][/doublepost]My tour is almost done, hello from Manila, Phillipines everyone!

I added some more works, it was rough uploading with the terrible wi-fi here.

If it form in 2007 why you start now aha
[doublepost=1497838981,1497838905][/doublepost]If it form in 2007 why you start now aha