Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon MMO

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey everyone, so around 2 years ago I discovered this game Called PokeMMO and it was amazing. I looked into it and found that they are hosted on a server that cannot be shut down due to any legality issues or anything which has caused other pokemon MMO style games to get shut down in the past. I honestly forgot about it until a few days ago and remembered it when I was telling my buddy about the game. If anyone is interested in playing it, it requires a little work to download it, however once you do it it's a pretty amazing game.

If you do hop on and play it feel free to add me. I have two accounts "Xyphien" "CFarmer" Just google "PokeMMO"

Lore

Resident Dragon
Xy$
*instantly goes to download*
[doublepost=1480647523,1480646896][/doublepost]EDIT: Downloaded and installed. Username is LoreDarkclaw @Xyphien

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
*instantly goes to download*
[doublepost=1480647523,1480646896][/doublepost]EDIT: Downloaded and installed. Username is LoreDarkclaw @Xyphien
I just tried adding you, and it said you were too busy to accept the friend request :(