Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying for SEO

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
8.00
What are your feelings on paying for SEO?

I personally pay for all of my SEO, on my other site I put in $30-60 a month on SEO at SEOClerks, and I'm ranked on the first page on about 80% of my keywords (The bigger ones for the most part) and the other 20% I'm on page 2-5.
 
Well, I'm glad the OP has things working out for him, but, myself, I'd be highly cynical about "paying for SEO" - even though, that's the only way to do it now. I mean, in the past, you could target certain phrases for free - and even make a little money.

Anyhow, what super-geniuses do they have on SEO Clerks, lol? How are they possibly getting around all the Google updates etc..? Of course, though, I cannot blame search engines for wanting high standards. In fact, even trashy sites - or ones using trash SEO - could rank in the past.
 
Top