Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geode [Windows & Mac]

Geode [Windows & Mac] 1.0

No permission to download

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
Xy$
Orange Jones submitted a new resource:

Geode - Don't pick up strange rocks in space.

Made for TheUnproPro's halloween challenge. A very short game, you can probably play the whole thing in about ten minutes.

You play Ryan, a mechanic on a mining rig on a distant, desolate planet. It's all fun and games until an unexpected discovery puts you and everyone else in mortal danger.

Content warnings: alarming situations, some blood/gore

Genre: Horror

Credits:
Graphics by myself; some music by Joel Steudler; sounds, other music, and ellipses balloon icons are RPG Maker defaults....
Read more about this resource...

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
Xy$
Orange Jones updated Geode with a new update entry:

Download should actually contain the .app now

Not sure what went wrong the first time, but when I posted the update before, the old .zip was not actually replaced with the new one that I uploaded. Realised this just now, hence another update.

If this one doesn't stick, I'll follow others' example and just upload the Mac version as a whole new resource.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
Xy$
Orange Jones updated Geode with a new update entry:

Download should actually contain the .app now

Not sure what went wrong the first time, but when I posted the update before, the old .zip was not actually replaced with the new one that I uploaded. Realised this just now, hence another update.

If this one doesn't stick, I'll follow others' example and just upload the Mac version as a whole new resource.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Orange Jones

Towns Guard
Xy$
Whats new? Whats new? I wanna se those changes.
Nothing exciting unless you have a mac, I'm afraid :P It's a .app version of the game so that mac users can play it. (I have a mac so I know the pain... luckily there are programmes that let you emulate Windows, but it's nice to have games you can run without that hassle.)

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
Nothing exciting unless you have a mac, I'm afraid :P It's a .app version of the game so that mac users can play it. (I have a mac so I know the pain... luckily there are programmes that let you emulate Windows, but it's nice to have games you can run without that hassle.)
Okey thanks.

JoePie

Towns Guard
Xy$
Damn man this is GEM. I don't know what will happen after I touched those monster, because I'm not brave enough. Cool mate!

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
Damn man this is GEM. I don't know what will happen after I touched those monster, because I'm not brave enough. Cool mate!
I just runned from them and don't think about what can happen if they hit me. XD

Harmless

Towns Guard
Xy$
The game is great! The art is very cool. The leg part of the walking animation is a little weird, and the RTP default sounds took me out of it a bit, but other than that loved it! Keep it coming :D