Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Vision Park Board Game (MinisterJay Campaign Edition) [PC]

Fun Vision Park Board Game (MinisterJay Campaign Edition) [PC] 2016-02-14

No permission to download

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
MinisterJay submitted a new resource:

Fun Vision Park Board Game (MinisterJay Campaign Edition) [PC] - Help Us Get The Help to Build Fun Vision Park.

The community want a new park. They want the Fun Vision Park. Unfortunately, the Killjoy Gang Boss, and his minions, want otherwise. Come join MJ, as he searches for fun gems and also fulfills quests to get Funshroom and VisionBird to assist him. Can he even persuade some of the Killjoy Gang Members to change their minds, and become his friends?

Play Fun Vision Park, on a Game Board like presentation, to find out how.

View attachment 2309

View attachment 2310...
Read more about this resource...

JibstaMan

Towns Guard
Xy$
I enjoyed playing this. It is something rather different. I had a bit of luck, because I was just about "going home", when I got to the resting place. Either way, not knowing what does what and feeling completely powerless when you can't heal or do anything to influence the outcome of playing with those Killjoy guys, made it all the more enjoyable.

Nice game, MJ!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
heh looks like a fun little game! Heheh see what I did there. lol interesting though.
Thanks Sinnistar. Tried this little prototype, and giving it to the forum to see what our members think of it.

I enjoyed playing this. It is something rather different. I had a bit of luck, because I was just about "going home", when I got to the resting place. Either way, not knowing what does what and feeling completely powerless when you can't heal or do anything to influence the outcome of playing with those Killjoy guys, made it all the more enjoyable.

Nice game, MJ!
Thanks JibstaMan. It takes a while to used of the terminology. Things that heal hope, heal 'hit points' , or as I call them hope points. There is healing going on, but it is so subtle sometimes, you may not even notice it. 'Damage' to enemies, is Having fun with them, leading to them becoming your friends.

This is just one version of it. I have a few waiting on or two modifications, with different difficulties, themes, and characters.

JibstaMan

Towns Guard
Xy$
Well, I guess my short memory is just rubbish. At the start of the game, it is clearly explained. I was confused about Funshroom's Hope Maker (lacking description) and the items above in the store, which are equipment increasing your ability to "have fun", right? Either way, the rest of the terminology I understood as I played and is rather interesting.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
Well, I guess my short memory is just rubbish. At the start of the game, it is clearly explained. I was confused about Funshroom's Hope Maker (lacking description) and the items above in the store, which are equipment increasing your ability to "have fun", right? Either way, the rest of the terminology I understood as I played and is rather interesting.
Did I forget to change it to Fun Maker? It was on my to do list, and I accidentally checked it off. The Hope Bringer version was for an elementary school version. In the next update, I will state modify the wording. Since you did complete the game, I guess you eventually bought it, because Funshroom's name was in it. :) Thanks for catching it.