Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evented Slot Machine

CynicSyndrome

Towns Guard
Xy$
I have created an evented slot machine, with five slots, that works fabulously and it looks much better than any I have seen. The more valuable icons have smaller hitboxes and the remaining slots scroll faster after each pull. the trouble is that its still a bit too easy. if I make the hit boxes even smaller the player may find it a bit unfair. if I make it scroll too fast then it may cause problems as the smallest hitbox is only 60 pixels. If I make the prizes too small then what the hell is the point? perhaps I should leave all the prizes small except for the 7-7-7-7-7 grand prize? thoughts and advise would be appreciated.

CynicSyndrome

Towns Guard
Xy$
i made it scroll much faster and it still seems to work perfectly, except now its much harder but not impossible to win. this is perfect for the kind of game i wanted. the greater the risk the greater the reward. Currently, you could bet between $1.00 and $100K and, if you hit the jackpot, win between $350 and $10M.