Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone here play any Trading Card Games?

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
I'm a moderately big fan of them.

Like all of the other kids my age, I grew up on the Pokemon and YuGiOh card games. I used to play them all the time with my friend.

When I was a senior in high school, another friend wanted to play YuGiOh just because, so we built decks and kept trying to upgrade them and 1 up each other all summer. It was a blast.

After that, I made a new friend who was getting into YuGiOh, but also played Magic the Gathering. We played YuGiOh for a bit, and I switched over and tried Magic. Magic is cool, and I've played it for the past couple of years. Not super intensively, just every once in a while (usually during summer or winter).

I also got into Hearthstone, but I play that very infrequently. I play it for a week or so at a time, and then take a few months off.

What is your experience with trading card games?

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
i have played magic pokemon hubby has plyed magic pokemon and YuGiOh hubby is playing hearthsone at the moment and i cant wait till he stops he gets mad when he losses rofl

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
Whenever I get matched against a Priest in Hearthstone, I groan.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
hubby screem bloody merder i told him if he said holy cow one more time i was going to take one of the mv cows from whdragon and make a hole in it an post it were everyone can see it. well he has not said holy cow yet but i am waiting. rofl

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xy$
Lol. You set him straight.