Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call the Doctor (1 Day Challenge) [Windows]

Call the Doctor (1 Day Challenge) [Windows] 1.1

No permission to download

samorious

Towns Guard
Xy$
samorious submitted a new resource:

Call the Doctor (1 Day Challenge) 1.0 Windows - Short Horror Mini Game

Call The Doctor:

Introduction:
Call the Doctor is a very short game made in one evening.
It was meant as a challenge for myself, to see what I was capable of in one evening. So don't expect too much. Graphical resources used are the ones that come with RPG Maker MV by default.

I would really like to hear what you all think of it.
If people like it I might add more story to it.

Story:
Very short and simple, A young man finds himself in an old hospital. He is trying to find clues...
Read more about this resource...

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Xy$
Pretty impressive for that short time(uhh) Liked the mapping (and the voice creeped the crap outta me). This one day challenge is interesting, should try it out myself once (so I can say that I've managed to complete a game lol). I can imagine a continuation like the game "Traumfaenger" which is horror too and not too long but still interesting.

samorious

Towns Guard
Xy$
Pretty impressive for that short time(uhh) Liked the mapping (and the voice creeped the crap outta me). This one day challenge is interesting, should try it out myself once (so I can say that I've managed to complete a game lol). I can imagine a continuation like the game "Traumfaenger" which is horror too and not too long but still interesting.
Thank you for taking the time ot play it :-). I well check out "Traumfaenger" The title alone is very interesting!

One day challenge is indeed very fun to do :-) Kinda limits you to what you have and improves your focus and the way you work. (At least for me it did).
I think like @MinisterJay once said to me, start with mini games. Since I am working for already a long time on "Tale of a Young Boy" it was a real relief beeing able to do something else, way smaller and very simplified.
I'll probably add some more content to "Call the Doctor"

Cheers,
-samorious

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Xy$
Traumfaenger is actually trashy (especially the English) but it is really inspiring, interesting and has beautiful mapping. I know this feeling of relief when starting something new and small but it always turns out so big (cry) Just can't keep my games short or the story. MJ said that to me too but yet I still didn't finish anything (my game just turned out to be bigger). Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing a continuation of this game here(cat)

samorious

Towns Guard
Xy$
I was hoping to post an update of the game today. Then I encountered a million bugs...