Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A long time in the making

Hello there, RedEmpire Studio here. I've been working on a game in the past few months, and it's given me lots of trouble, but now I'm at a point where I'm starting to learn how to implement custom pixel art, so my flexibility as a RM MV maker
really took a boost, it's not perfect work, but its a start. So, without further ado, here is my latest version of The Legend of the Dragons Bane. Yes, there's lots of familiar music and art. All of that is credit to Nintendo Entertainment, and Larian Studios. The game remains an honor tribute towards those two companies. The game, will also be free.
ALSO. LOL The battle system, is credit to Phoenix KageDesu. Thank you for viewing, and please let me know what you think in the comments. Good or bad, that's why we're all here. To critique our technique and fight the good pixelated fight.....!

Last edited: