- 05/06/2019 : six new boxes added (red apples, blankets in three colours, and gold and silver ingots).
- Standard alignment: this alignment is the same as the original RTP. The character's head stops right below the boxes.
- Fixed alignment: boxes are brought around half a tile up, so that the character's head covers the boxes and it looks like the character can interact with them, making it look more natural. It also aligns better with the walls.
- You can use these for commercial and non-commercial projects (you must credit Enterbrain and K·Monster).
- These are RPG Maker MV exclusive, and you must own a legal copy of the program to use them.
- Please link back and don't repost.