What does Quest Journal do?
It allows you to create quests for your game. It comes with a quest scene to see all your quests displayed in an organized fashion. Aside from that, this plugin is very simple to use and comes packed with a quest editor.
Quest Journal Features
- Includes a quest editor so you can easily create your quests using a GUI interface and not bore yourself with notetags or JSON files.
- Run a common event when a quest starts, fails or completes, giving you more control over your storyline.
- Assign each quest to its own category and create custom categories.
- Track your quest and display the quest name and current objective while on the map.
- Use icons as commands, or text, or both!
- Change the font size for each block of text.
- Auto select active quest upon entering the Journal scene.
- Control the flow of your quests with over 10 script calls and 6 plugin commands
- Background images for both journal scene and window tracker
- Allow for objective/step icon change when complete, failed and active
- Add more information for quest information window, eg: Location, Quest giver name and face image.
- Allow for message codes in quest descriptions.
- Editor - Automatic updates
- and more...
✓ Free for use in non-commercial.
✓ Please credit me LTN Games if you plan to use this in your product.
✓ You may edit this plugin however you like for any of your products.
X You cannot use this plugin in commercial products without a license.
X You cannot share this plugin elsewhere unless given permission by me, even if it's an edited version.
X You cannot claim this plugin as your own.
Most of the plugins I write are free to use commercially, and I put a lot of hours into their development. If you like my work and want to see more of it in the future, I ask that you consider offering a donation.
If you do wish to provide your support, you can do so by sending your contribution via PayPal. Check out the Donate page for more details.