What does this plugin do?
Allows you to input your own custom categories for your items, which will help you keep that full item list more organized.
- Change max columns visible for the category commands
- Custom category parameter for all your custom categories
- Retain default categories alongside your custom ones or remove the default ones altogether.
All items require a notetag so the plugin knows which item goes into which category.
- Longhand <Category: Potions>
- Shorthand <Cat: Potions>
- Case insensitive which means you can type it how you want it <cat:><CatEgoRY>, who cares as long as it's spelled right.
Compatible with Yanfly item core.
This plugin overwrites a few default Window functions so any plugins which use the same ones(mostly window plugins) may break.
✓ Free for use in both non-commercial and commercial products
✓ Please credit me LTN Games if you plan to use this in your product
✓ You may edit this plugin however you like for any of your products
X You cannot share this plugin elsewhere unless given permission by me
even if it's an edited version.
X You cannot claim this plugin as your own.
Most of the plugins I write are free to use commercially, and I put a lot of
hours into the development of my plugins, If you like my work and want to see more of it in the future, I ask that you consider offering a donation.
If you do wish to provide your support, you can do so by sending your contribution via PayPal to: LTNGamesDevelopment@gmail.com