Xyphien Forums

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xyphien Forums

Lore
Lore
What help do you require?
Isaac The Red
Isaac The Red
We all need a little help, sometimes.
Xilefian
Xilefian
Probably a sign that the project was too ambitious to begin with.

The RPG I'm making has no story, sound or active gameplay - not because I can't do these things, but because I can't do these things to a high quality within the timeframe that I need to release this product to the market.

Development started earnestly in June and I'm almost at an alpha stage.
Troctzul
Troctzul
It's not the game that is the problem, I can finish the game no problem... my problem is that the Guelstie Project itself has a popular social media platform that may not be massive, but is getting too much for just me alone. I need help in the form of setting up and maintaining a decent studio for all of that. To top it all off, savings have run dry sooner than expected due to unforeseen circumstances.
Reactions: Lore
Troctzul
Troctzul
Which means I am back looking for a steady paycheck on top of being self-employed. I can simply finish the game... but considering all the other things going on, I worry about the integrity of the finished project if rushed. I fear I will have to simply delay it further...
Reactions: Lore